It is the unhealthy lifestyle and stress that is acting like a slow poison today; ruining our sexual life too. The fast-paced lifestyle and our desires to have everything quick is steadily deteriorating our lives. We fail to maintain not only physical health, but also our mental health is suffering a big deal. Mental and sexual problems have become a common scenario and there is nothing to be ashamed about it. Rather, you should openly discuss your medical issues, so that they can be cured.
A few of the common male health problems comprise of low libido, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, low quality of semen, and decreasing sperm count. If you too are facing any of these issues, you need help. Such problems need to be treated and this in the betterment of you and your spouse. After all, who doesn’t want a happy married life?
If you want to stay in bed with your partner for long and wish to live every moment then Ayurveda is the solution to all your issues. This field of science provides you with effective solutions for all your medical problems. But you need to develop and follow a healthy diet and make lifestyle changes.
In this blog, we learn how Ayurveda can help males get rid of their sex-related problems.
Ayurveda offers many herbs that contribute a great deal in boosting your life. These herbs include ashwagandha, bhasma, jaiphal, kesar, and shilajit.
Ashwagandha is a blessing for those who have low sexual desire and helps men to deal with their issue of infertility. Swarn Bhasma is popular amongst men for treating sex-related issues. These include premature ejaculation and low libido in men. It also makes them sexually strong.
Jaiphal deals best with premature ejaculation. Known as viagra for women, it helps in increasing love making. Its enchanting aroma arouses sexual desires and you feel relaxed before any sexual act.
Dr.Sudershan and Dr Rahul Dutt have always spoken on the amazing benefits of these herbs. They are known to be best sexologists in Delhi and Meerut respectively.
Kesar also does a great job in “turning on” your partner, which is why, it is mixed in warm milk of couples on their first night. It improves their overall performance too. Shilajit increases your stamina brilliantly. It is a great medicinal herb to deal with weakness, in addition to improving the sexual performance.
Top Seven Golden Rules of Ayurveda
- According to Ayurveda and sexologists, husband and wife should not have sex when the latter is on periods. Sex during periods may give rise to Endometriosis, which is not healthy for your lady love.
- An ideal position during sex is the one where the woman lies with her face directed upwards.
- Clean your private parts and groom them properly before having sex. You of course don’t want to have infections and other related complications.
- Monogamy is quite important according to Ayurveda. Be loyal to your partner. Only then can you feel the chemistry and enjoy sex.
- Refrain from sex during pregnancy or just after delivery. A healthy sex life needs you to have a five months interval in the case of a C-section and two-to-three months gap for a normal delivery. Your spouse should be able to recover well post-delivery.
- Have sex only when you are physically fit and mentally stable.
- Sex post a heavy meal or on an empty stomach can cause several health problems, like a Pitta and Vata imbalance. You can thus have to suffer from digestive problems, gastritis, and headache.
Now that you have learnt how Ayurveda can be a boon to your health and sex life, it’s time you start practicing a healthy lifestyle and manage it effectively. You should look for an ayurvedic clinic, as they offer you best sexologists, who are knowledgeable and experienced. They are medical experts and have been diagnosing and treating male health and sex-related problems. Check out Usma Ayurvedic Clinic. They have their centers in Ghaziabad, Delhi, and Meerut. You may visit their website or call for the consultation. Usma Clinic is also an Ayurvedic sexual health clinic in Delhi. They have branch in Jawahar Park, Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station, Delhi.