For the Guys: Seven Essential Skincare Tips Every Gent Should Master
Who says skincare is only for women? The truth is skincare knows no gender, which means men should also learn how to take care of their skin.
Do not worry. Healthy skin tips for men are not that complicated. Below are the most basic yet essential skincare tips men should know:
- Shave when your skin is wet.
- When shaving, make sure to do one shaving stroke on each section of your face to avoid shaving against the grain.
- Choose the right razor.
- Avoid using after-shave products and apply oil-free moisturizer instead, such as Skinception Argan Oil.
- Use skincare products that are oil-free and noncomedogenic.
- Apply moisturizer on face when skin is still damp.
- To maintain the glow of the face, it is very important to remove the dead skin, so like women, you also need to apply scrub on the skin.
Taking care of your skin is not a sign of weakness. It simply means you care about you look because after all, first impressions last.
Remember: healthy skin is in, as long as you follow these healthy skin tips.