CIFT Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – invites applications for the job from eligible candidates for the post of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Project Assistant – 02 posts – on contractual basis for BISA WORLDFISH project.
The contract period is for 06 months.
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech/ Degree
Selection – Online Interview.
Deadline – 05 June 2020.
Detailed eligibility criteria and application procedure is given below. Detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
CIFT Recruitment 2020:
Role of project assistant
Qualification- B.E / B.Tech / Degree
Total Vacancies – 02
Experience – Freshers
Fellowship – Rs.25,000 / – per month
Job Location- Cochin (Kerala)
Last Date – 05 June 2020
- Project Assistant: Degree in Biochemistry, Fisheries, Food Technology (relevant discipline with first class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA).
- BE / BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Agricultural Engineering or Food Engineering with first class or 60% marks or overall GPA
Maximum age limit (as on date of interview):
- 35 years for men
- 40 years for women
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
CIFT Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on an online interview.
- The date and time for online interview will be notified to the shortlisted candidates in no time.
How to apply CIFT Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit their application by email on or before 05 June 2020 in MS Word format.