Rajsthan Desk, Delhi – Magazine: Due to the influence of northerly winds, many districts of Rajasthan are in the grip of cold wave where the night temperature has been recorded below freezing point (zero degree) for the second consecutive night. This year the record of winter has been broken in Rajasthan. The icy winds coming from the mountains have frozen Rajasthan. For the first time, only snow is visible from the mountains to the plains in Rajasthan. For the last three days, the minimum temperature is going to minus in more than five districts. According to the Meteorological Department, due to the cold winds coming from the Himalayas, there is a possibility of cold wave in the eastern and western parts of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan for the next two days.
Snow froze in open areas at many places including Shekhawati Zone, Hill Station Mount Abu, Jaipur. Snow frozen on a tree in a field in Sikar. Tourists coming to the hill station Mt started feeling like Kashmir. It was the coldest night of the season here. According to experts, the effect of winter will remain here for two-three days.
The sight of snow freezing on trees and plants was visible everywhere in Mount Abu. When the snow on the leaves and twigs melted, the trees and plants started dying. The temperature in Mount Abu on Monday was 0 degrees. But the effect of winter did not subside. Tourists are also reaching here to enjoy the winter of the hill station.
- For the first time this year, apart from Fatehpur, the mercury went below zero in four other places.
- For the first time in the state, such a sight has been seen that in most of the districts, snow-like scenes are coming to the fore.
- Winter is increasing continuously in Sikar. Here in a field the whole tree was covered with snow. According to experts, after the temperature drops below 2 degrees Celsius, frost starts falling, the temperature of Fatehpur in Sikar has reached minus 3.8 degrees.
- The effect of winter is in the whole district.
- On Sunday morning, the frozen dew in the Smriti forest of Sikar city took the form of a sheet of snow. In the plains too, this time winter has shown its effect.
- There is continuous snowfall in Mount Abu including Alwar, Shekhawati.
- Winter has started showing its attitude in Pushkar. Last night was the coldest night of the season.
- The mercury dropped to 6 degree Celsius. It is a cold winter in Bhilwara. In a field in Bhimdias village, the dew drops got frozen like snow on the leaves.