Relationship Desk, Delhi- Magazine: Men can be hard to figure out when it comes to attraction, feelings and love. The signals they send when they like a woman and want to get her attention can be quite mixed, strange and confusing. Therefore, it is also very likely that you will miss the signs .
Relationships develop in their own way and at a different pace. With some partners, it takes more time for their feelings to become strong. If you have been in a relationship for a while, but everything seemed more superficial and for fun, you laughed together, you had a good time, but at some point you hear “I love you” from your significant other.
How to Know He loves You
To find out if his “I love you ” is not just an automatic expression, but deep feelings are hidden behind it , pay attention to the signs.
1. Looks at you in a way that you notice, but quickly looks away.
2. Makes an effort to look good in front of you.
3. He doesn’t pay attention to other girls, he even distances himself from them, especially in your presence.
4. It also tries to turn itself on when you’re around.
5. You always have the feeling that there is something else he wants to tell you.
6. He looks like he’s scared of his feelings, you feel his uneasiness in different situations.
7. Your partner is open to talking to you about any topic.
8. Behaves chivalrous, even chivalrous with you. He wants to help you, to save you.
9. He tries to include you in his conversations and activities.
When you talk on the phone, he takes unusual pauses, as if he is wondering what to say to you.
7. Treats you patronizingly. He wants to protect you. Sometimes his behavior is almost paternal.
8. He is quite offended if you speak against men for any reason in his presence.
9. You feel like he’s constantly trying to impress you.
10. Your mutual friends keep gushing about how cute you are together and what a nice couple you are.
11. When you are alone, he becomes visibly nervous.
12. He tells you about other people in his life. He tells stories, recounts past events, keeps you up to date on things happening to him by mentioning the people closest to him.
13. Talks about you in front of other people.
14. He smiles often in your presence.
15. Flirts with you even though you’re already a couple.
16. Spends time in physical intimacy with you.
17. He regularly finds a way to talk to you when you’re in the company of other people.
18. He texts you on various occasions that have nothing to do with love messages.
19. It spins around you for no apparent reason.
20. Discovers you on social networks.
21. He compliments you often.
22. He makes “excuses” to spend more time with you.
23. He remembers the little things you tell him.
24. Uses social media to keep in touch with you constantly.
24. Your opinion is important to him and he respects it.
25. He doesn’t like it when you talk about other men.